Duties of Scorer
- To ensure all players names are recorded on the score sheet prior to the commencement of the game.
- No names to be added after commencement of game. Check at intervals your score with the Timekeeper.
- Scorer needs to ensure all players have initialed next to their name before the first whistle of the game.
- At the completion of the match ensure that captains, umpires, scorers and timekeepers sign.
- Any player that has not taken the court to have a line put through their name. (So this does not count as game played).
- Home team to check League votes have been done by both umpires.
Duties of Timekeeper
- Must be seated by the scorers of the match.
- When there is 20 seconds remaining of each quarter the timekeeper must follow the nearest umpire and notify him/her when time is up.
- Notify umpires at intervals when thirty (30) seconds is left on the clock
Times for play and intervals:
|13&U 15&U 17&U||10 min quarters 10 min quarters 10 min quarters||2min at quarters 2min at quarters 2min at quarters||3min half time 3min half time 3min half time|
|D Grade||12 min quarters||2min at quarters||3min half time|
|C Grade||12 min quarters||2min at quarters||3min half time|
|B Grade||15 min quarters||3min at quarters||5min half time|
|A Grade||15 min quarters||3min at quarters||5min half time|
Straight swap of player – if a player calls injury they must leave the court, and the new player come on.
Players have 30 seconds in which to do this.
Each team has a Personal Carer with first aid qualifications. We also have two Club Trainers with their Sports Trainer qualifications which includes first aid and CPR.